I love getting emails, it gives me a fantastic chance to procrastinate, so please feel free to drop me an email, pop a comment on Facebook. I don't use twitter. It's been five years and I have no idea how to use the damn thing, so I deleted it.
Social media links are here:
- Spammers: Go away.
- I don't want to be a spokesperson your diet shakes, your diet teas or your diet book.
- I don't want to join your "home business" pyramid scheme. Don't email me telling me it's not a pyramid scheme. I'm simply not interested.
- I don't want to take your exciting blogger course, or learn how to boost my traffic.
- I am not interested in publishing your press releases or info-graphics. I appreciate a guys gotta work, but I really don't need the 60 update emails either.
- The guy the used to send me pictures of fruit has stopped. Someone needs to take his place.
- In fact, all gloriously weird emails are accepted and praised. Unless they contain pictures of your privates. That's not cool.
- On that point, I love getting word of recipes you adapted from mine. All I ask is that you credit the adaption back to my blog. I'll make sure I share it. I have a big head like that.
- I don't accept payment for you to publish your own posts. People don't come to blogs to read boring advertisements of things I've never used.
- I also don't pay people to write for me. I appreciate people looking for work, but I don't even get paid to do this. I don't want to waste your time.