I said I wasn't going to have an Instagram.
-Boring mind changing event happened here-
Now I have an instagram.
But I've made a super promise to myself and to my 1 follower (get in mrs popular!) about how I will conduct myself.
- I should probably point out, that as a food blogger... there will be pictures of food. I will try not to make it look gross.
- I will not post 100 different pictures of me in the same vapid pose. I think I did that enough for everyone on Myspace. Ha. Myspace.
- There will be pictures of animals. Because I own animals. Sometimes I'll put a hat on the animals and I have to share that fact with the world.
- There will be no bikini pictures with motivational comments about being awesome. I know you're awesome. You know you're awesome. You don't need half naked me telling you to be more awesome. That's the job of someone who perhaps OWNS a bikini.
- I promise to try and be a little bit interesting.
If you want to take a gander at the whole 6 photos (gosh!) I've posted so far, here's the link.
I should probably do the media thing and point out that I also have a facebook and twitter.
If you've got an instagram account, send it to me in the comments section, I'd love to have a gander. =]
Actual food stuff coming up soon. Double promise.